Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"I SPY"...

Every Wednesday morning we play a little game called "I Spy". During the week I look for a student who is being a good example, and then on Wednesdays the class gets to try to guess who I spied being good. The "I Spy" student of the day gets to pick out a prize to take home. Today we had two I Spy students.

"I Spy" Student #1

I spy with my little eye ...
-A student who is always on task, I never have to remind her of what she should be doing.
-A student who is kind to others. She always has a smile on her face!
-A student who is an excellent reader and always tries her best.
-A student who is respectful to those around her.

The student I spy with my little eye is...
HAILEY!
Congratulations Hailey! We are so lucky to have you in our class!



"I Spy" Student #2
I spy with my little eye...

-A student with a spunky personality who loves to make friends.
- A student with wonderful handwriting. She always takes her time.
-A student who shows respect to those around her

The student I spy with my little eye is...
McCartney!
Congratulations McCartney! We are having so much fun getting to know you!

No comments: